|Ease of Training|
- He was developed in Northumberland, England in the mining shire of Bedlington, for hunting
- His exact origin is a mystery
- In 1825 a man in Bedlington breed the first dog that was named the Bedlington Terrier
- He was kept to kill rats in homes and as a hunter to draw out badges and foxes
Personality and Behavior
- He's full of energy, agile, can run very fast and has lots of endurance
- He's affectionate and loving to his family
- He is fearless and won't back down from any aggressor
- He's a good swimmer
- He's fairly easy to train. He learns commands at an average rate.
- He sheds virtually no hair. You'll be hard-pressed to find a hair in your home! (Good for clean-freaks.)
Grooming / Maintenance
- Option 1: Clip his coat short every few months and then it only needs to be brushed occasionally.
- Option 2: Clip and scissor his long coat into shape every 6 weeks and then brush it once a week keep it mat and tangle free.