|Ease of Training|
- He was bred in Boston in America by crossing an English Bulldog and White English Terrier and evolved from these dogs
Personality and Behavior
- He's gentle-natured, friendly and lovable
- He's very affectionate and likes to keep close and cover you in kisses
- He loves to cuddle
- He isn't a barky dog but he makes an excellent watchdog and will raise the alarm when a stranger is at the front porch
- He gets along well with children, and with other dogs and pets
- He isn't a terrier (as his name would suggest) and so doesn't have the feisty temperament of a terrier
- He's fairly easy to train. He learns commands at an average rate.
- He sheds quite a bit of hair. You'll find some hair stuck to your clothes, couch and carpets.
Grooming / Maintenance
- His short coat only needs to be brushed occasionally. However, because it sheds you may find yourself brushing it once a week, or more, to minimize the hair in your home (what you remove with a brush doesn't end up on the couch!).