|Ease of Training|
- He originated in France in 150 AD
- He appears in 17th century paintings and tapestries
- He was bred for bird hunting
Personality and Behavior
- He's happy, sensitive and sweet-natured
- He has a happy-go-lucky attitude
- He will smoother you in kisses and give you hugs
- He loves to be around the family
- He's athletic and agile
- He likes to run, play and explore outdoors for a few hours a day
- If bored or not exercised enough he can become destructive
- He's very intelligent and biddable
- He's friendly with strangers but can be shy if not properly socialized
- He gets along well with other dogs and pets
- He's very easy to train. He learns commands very quickly.
- He sheds quite a bit of hair. You'll find some hair stuck to your clothes, couch and carpets.
Grooming / Maintenance
- His short coat only needs to be brushed occasionally. However, because it sheds you may find yourself brushing it once a week, or more, to minimize the hair in your home (what you remove with a brush doesn't end up on the couch!).
Submit a photo of your Brittany