|Ease of Training|
- He originated from breeding the Affenpinscher to the Belgian street dog in Brussels, Belgium
Personality and Behavior
- He likes to cuddle and be with his master
- He will follow you around everywhere
- He tends to bond more closely with one person in the home
- He can't be left alone for to long or live outdoors
- He gets along well with other household pets and dogs
- He doesn't always get along with other dogs because he tries to dominate them even if they're five times his size
- He carries himself with an air of self-importance
- He's emotionally sensitive
- He active indoors
- He's not easy to train. You will need patience as he is slower than most to learn obedience commands.
- He sheds virtually no hair. You'll be hard-pressed to find a hair in your home! (Good for clean-freaks.)
Grooming / Maintenance
- Option 1: Clip his coat short every few months and then it only needs to be brushed occasionally.
- Option 2: Strip his medium-length coat (pluck out the dead hairs) every 6 months and brush it occasionally.