|Ease of Training|
- He was developed in the 19th century in England by crossing Bulldogs with various Bulldog-Terrier crosses and White English Terriers
- It's believed Dalmatian and Greyhound may have also be used in his development
- He was bred for fighting
Personality and Behavior
- He's affectionate and likes to be fussed over and receive attention
- He's very sweet and can be quite a clown
- He's very strong, tough, and muscular
- He's highly active and loves to play games especially with balls or toys
- He doesn't bark unless there's a good reason to; so take note when he does
- His threatening "look" make him an excellent guard dog
- He's good with children and can become quite protective of them, but they should always treat him with respect
- He's aggressive with other dogs and must be supervised with them; he may snap at any time and wont tolerate another dog being aggressive with him
- He's not easy to train. You will need patience as he is slower than most to learn obedience commands.
- He sheds quite a bit of hair. You'll find some hair stuck to your clothes, couch and carpets.
Grooming / Maintenance
- His short coat only needs to be brushed occasionally. However, because it sheds you may find yourself brushing it once a week, or more, to minimize the hair in your home (what you remove with a brush doesn't end up on the couch!).
- Miniature Bull Terrier
Submit a photo of your Bull Terrier