Chinese Crested (Powderpuff)
|Ease of Training|
- It's believed he originated from the African Hairless Dog which was reduced to a smaller size by the Chinese
Personality and Behavior
- He's loving and affectionate
- He's friendly with strangers
- He's not easy to train. You will need patience as he is slower than most to learn obedience commands.
- He sheds virtually no hair. You'll be hard-pressed to find a hair in your home! (Good for clean-freaks.)
Grooming / Maintenance
- Option 1: Clip his coat short every few months and then it only needs to be brushed occasionally.
- Option 2: Trim his long coat every 6 weeks and then brush it daily to keep it mat and tangle free.
- Chinese Crested (Hairless)