|Ease of Training|
- He's been around since the 14th century
- In the United States he's known as the "English Cocker Spaniel"
- He was used for hunting
Personality and Behavior
- He's loyal and very affectionate with everyone in the family
- He's intelligent, gentle, merry, and cheerful
- He can be stubborn at times
- He usually bonds extra closely with one individual in the family
- He's energetic and likes to play
- He gets along well with strangers
- He's friendly with other pets
- He's a good little watchdog and will bark at strangers on your property
- He's excellent with children
- He's very easy to train. He learns commands very quickly.
- He sheds quite a bit of hair. You'll find some hair stuck to your clothes, couch and carpets.
Grooming / Maintenance
- His medium-length coat needs to be brushed two or three times a week to keep it free of mats and tangles.
- American Cocker Spaniel