|Ease of Training|
- His exact origin is unknown
- He has existed for centuries as a herding dog in England and Scotland
Personality and Behavior
- He's strong, agile, extremely energetic and possesses a lot of stamina
- He's very intelligent and loves working
- If he isn't mentally and physically stimulated he will start behaving badly (he isn't a good choice if you cannot give him lots of exercise everyday)
- He's loyal and gentle (great with children!)
- He likes barking and can be quite noisy
- He's very easy to train. He learns commands very quickly.
- He sheds profusely! You will find a lot of hair in your home - stuck to your couch, carpets and clothes - and to just about everything else. You will be vacuuming regularly.
Grooming / Maintenance
- His medium-length coat needs to be brushed two or three times a week to keep it free of mats and tangles.
- Collie (Smooth)