|Ease of Training|
- His origin is unknown
- He was used as a coach dog where he would trot beside the horse and coach
Personality and Behavior
- He loves to play games, romp around outside and have fun
- He loves being with his family
- He has lots of energy and needs time to run around outside everyday
- He's an athletic breed and has incredible stamina
- He's easy to train because he learns commands at an above average rate.
- He sheds profusely! You will find a lot of hair in your home - stuck to your couch, carpets and clothes - and to just about everything else. You will be vacuuming regularly.
Grooming / Maintenance
- His short coat only needs to be brushed occasionally. However, because it sheds profusely you may find yourself brushing it a couple of times a week, or even daily, to reduce the hair in your home (what you remove with a brush doesn't end up on the couch!).
Submit a photo of your Dalmatian