English Cocker Spaniel
|Ease of Training|
- He descended from the original hunting spaniels of Spain who would flush-out and retrieve game
Personality and Behavior
- He's a merry dog with a happy disposition with an almost constantly wagging tail
- He's energetic and enthusiastic for any activity and loves to play games
- He's very affectionate with his beloved family and usually bonds more closely with one member in the family
- He gets along well with other pets and strange dogs
- He's friendly with strangers
- He's a sporting dog who loves to be outdoors running around
- He doesn't like being alone at all and may bark and cry for you
- He's very easy to train. He learns commands very quickly.
- He sheds quite a bit of hair. You'll find some hair stuck to your clothes, couch and carpets.
Grooming / Maintenance
- His medium-length coat needs to be brushed two or three times a week to keep it free of mats and tangles.
- American Cocker Spaniel
Submit a photo of your English Cocker Spaniel