|Ease of Training|
- His roots date back to Great Britain in the 1800s
Personality and Behavior
- He's got very good stamina and can run long distances
- He's independent natured and can be stubborn
- He gets along well with other dogs and pets
- He's friendly and gentle with children
- He's fairly easy to train. He learns commands at an average rate.
- He sheds quite a bit of hair. You'll find some hair stuck to your clothes, couch and carpets.
Grooming / Maintenance
- His short coat only needs to be brushed occasionally. However, because it sheds you may find yourself brushing it once a week, or more, to minimize the hair in your home (what you remove with a brush doesn't end up on the couch!).
- American Foxhound
Submit a photo of your English Foxhound