|Ease of Training|
- He was developed in England more than 400 years ago to hunt birds
- Originally called the Setting Spaniel
Personality and Behavior
- He's gentle and friendly with everyone
- He's affectionate and loves to cuddle
- He's got lots of energy and loves being able to run outside
- He's friendly with other animals
- He's easy to train because he learns commands at an above average rate.
- He sheds quite a bit of hair. You'll find some hair stuck to your clothes, couch and carpets.
Grooming / Maintenance
- His medium-length coat needs to be brushed two or three times a week to keep it free of mats and tangles.