English Springer Spaniel
|Ease of Training|
- He comes from the same litters as Cocker Spaniels from the 1880's
- He was bred for hunting to flush and retrieve game
Personality and Behavior
- He's happy, friendly, affectionate and playful
- He loves cuddles and likes staying close to you
- He has an easy going nature
- He's athletic and has loads of stamina
- He's eager to please and obedient
- He gets along well with other pets
- He's friendly to strangers
- He's good with children
- He's very easy to train. He learns commands very quickly.
- He sheds quite a bit of hair. You'll find some hair stuck to your clothes, couch and carpets.
Grooming / Maintenance
- His medium-length coat needs to be brushed two or three times a week to keep it free of mats and tangles.
Submit a photo of your English Springer Spaniel