|Ease of Training|
- One of his ancestors may have been the English Bulldog
Personality and Behavior
- He loves nothing more than to be on your lap or right next to you on the lounge
- He's very affectionate
- He likes to play
- He's well behaved and has an even disposition
- He gets on well with strangers
- He isn't a barker
- He can't live outside because of his flat face which causes him to have breathing difficulties in hot weather
- He can be aggressive with other dogs but usually is okay with them
- He snorts, snuffles and snores loudly (it might get on your nerves)
- He's not easy to train. You will need patience as he is slower than most to learn obedience commands.
- He sheds quite a bit of hair. You'll find some hair stuck to your clothes, couch and carpets.
Grooming / Maintenance
- His short coat only needs to be brushed occasionally. However, because it sheds you may find yourself brushing it once a week, or more, to minimize the hair in your home (what you remove with a brush doesn't end up on the couch!).