|Ease of Training|
- He came from Scotland
- He was used as a hunting dog in Scotland
Personality and Behavior
- He isn't a fast dog but has lots of stamina
- He loves his family and showers them with affection
- He barks often
- He will follow a scent and wander off to investigate
- He's easy to train because he learns commands at an above average rate.
- He sheds quite a bit of hair. You'll find some hair stuck to your clothes, couch and carpets.
Grooming / Maintenance
- His long coat needs to be brushed two or three times a week to keep it free of mats and tangles.
Submit a photo of your Gordon Setter