|Ease of Training|
- He's one of the most ancient breeds and can be traced back to every country in the world
- Egyptian tombs with pictures depicting him date back to 2900 B.C.
- He was used as a hunting dog
Personality and Behavior
- He's sweet, gentle, calm and quite
- He's the fastest dog alive; no other dog can match his speed
- He's agile and athletic but he isn't highly energetic and likes nothing more than to curl up on the lounge and sleep; he's a couch potato
- He's affectionate with his loved ones
- He's fairly independent and happy to do his own thing
- He's fairly easy to train. He learns commands at an average rate.
- He sheds quite a bit of hair. You'll find some hair stuck to your clothes, couch and carpets.
Grooming / Maintenance
- His short coat only needs to be brushed occasionally. However, because it sheds you may find yourself brushing it once a week, or more, to minimize the hair in your home (what you remove with a brush doesn't end up on the couch!).