|Ease of Training|
- He comes from Cuba
- He was used as a lap dog, watchdog, and herder of poultry
Personality and Behavior
- He's friendly, cheerful and affectionate
- He bonds closely with you and needs lots of love and attention
- He'll follow you everywhere around the home
- He'll give you lots of hugs and kisses
- He loves to play with you
- He's excellent with children
- He loves all people
- He makes a good little watchdog
- He's fairly easy to train. He learns commands at an average rate.
- He sheds virtually no hair. You'll be hard-pressed to find a hair in your home! (Good for clean-freaks.)
Grooming / Maintenance
- Option 1: Clip his coat short every few months and then it only needs to be brushed occasionally.
- Option 2: Trim his long coat every 6 weeks and then brush it daily to keep it mat and tangle free.
Submit a photo of your Havanese