|Ease of Training|
- His origin is unknown
Personality and Behavior
- He's protective of his home and loved ones
- He's good with children when raised with them
- He tends to be aggressive with other dogs and start fights with them easily
- He barks a lot
- He's fairly easy to train. He learns commands at an average rate.
- He sheds virtually no hair. You'll be hard-pressed to find a hair in your home! (Good for clean-freaks.)
Grooming / Maintenance
- Option 1: Clip his coat short every few months and then it only needs to be brushed occasionally.
- Option 2: Strip his medium-length coat (pluck out the dead hairs) every 6 months and brush it occasionally.
Submit a photo of your Irish Terrier