Irish Water Spaniel
|Ease of Training|
- His origin is unknown
Personality and Behavior
- He's loving and loyal
- He sometimes clowns around which can be funny to watch
- He's intelligent, eager to please, active and energetic
- He's generally reserved with strangers
- He likes to swim!
- He's very easy to train. He learns commands very quickly.
- He sheds virtually no hair. You'll be hard-pressed to find a hair in your home! (Good for clean-freaks.)
Grooming / Maintenance
- Option 1: Clip his coat short every few months and then it only needs to be brushed occasionally.
- Option 2: Clip and scissor his long coat into shape every 6 weeks and then brush it daily to keep it mat and tangle free.
Submit a photo of your Irish Water Spaniel