|Ease of Training|
- His origin is unknown
Personality and Behavior
- He's fast (faster than most dogs), agile and athletic
- He likes to spend most of his time with you
- He's peaceful and gentle
- He gets along very well with children
- He likes to dash around outside and run as fast as he possibly can
- His has a "what's in it for me" attitude
- He's generally aloof with strangers
- He has a high prey drive and will bolt off after small animals
- He might be aggressive with other dogs
- He's not easy to train. You will need patience as he is slower than most to learn obedience commands.
- He sheds quite a bit of hair. You'll find some hair stuck to your clothes, couch and carpets.
Grooming / Maintenance
- His short coat only needs to be brushed occasionally. However, because it sheds you may find yourself brushing it once a week, or more, to minimize the hair in your home (what you remove with a brush doesn't end up on the couch!).