Kerry Blue Terrier
|Ease of Training|
- He originated Ireland
- He was used for hunting, retrieving and herding
Personality and Behavior
- He's got lots of energy
- He loves to play games and have fun
- He has a high prey drive and may chase cats and other small pets
- He's strong willed, feisty, and scrappy
- He's affectionate with you
- He tends to be aggressive with other dogs
- He's easy to train because he learns commands at an above average rate.
- He sheds virtually no hair. You'll be hard-pressed to find a hair in your home! (Good for clean-freaks.)
Grooming / Maintenance
- Option 1: Clip his coat short every few months and then it only needs to be brushed occasionally.
- Option 2: Clip and scissor his long coat into shape every 6 weeks and then brush it daily to keep it mat and tangle free.