|Ease of Training|
- He originated in Hungary
- His job was to protect herds of sheep and cattle from predators
Personality and Behavior
- He's calm and peaceful
- He's standoffish with strangers
- He affectionate with his loves ones
- He's independent-minded
- He makes an a excellent guard dog
- He's not easy to train. You will need patience as he is slower than most to learn obedience commands.
- He sheds virtually no hair. You'll be hard-pressed to find a hair in your home! (Good for clean-freaks.)
Grooming / Maintenance
- His coat requires brushing and combing daily.
Submit a photo of your Komondor