|Ease of Training|
- He originated in England
- He was used for hunting and to guard the farmer's sheep
Personality and Behavior
- He's confident and bold
- He likes to dig holes in the backyard
- He likes to be active
- He only barks when he has a reason to
- He's not easy to train. You will need patience as he is slower than most to learn obedience commands.
- He sheds virtually no hair. You'll be hard-pressed to find a hair in your home! (Good for clean-freaks.)
Grooming / Maintenance
- Option 1: Clip his coat short every few months and then it only needs to be brushed occasionally.
- Option 2: Clip and scissor his long coat into shape every 6 weeks and then brush it daily to keep it mat and tangle free.
Submit a photo of your Lakeland Terrier