|Ease of Training|
- He came from Malta
Personality and Behavior
- He's very affectionate
- He needs a lot of love and affection
- He loves to kiss and cuddle you
- He's lively and playful
- He can be snappy with young children
- He tends to bark and yap quite often; usually because you've left him alone and he misses you
- He'll always alert you of a stranger at your door
- He's fairly easy to train. He learns commands at an average rate.
- He sheds virtually no hair. You'll be hard-pressed to find a hair in your home! (Good for clean-freaks.)
Grooming / Maintenance
- Option 1: Clip his coat short every few months and then it only needs to be brushed occasionally.
- Option 2: Trim his long coat every 6 weeks and then brush it daily to keep it mat and tangle free.
Submit a photo of your Maltese