Manchester Terrier (Toy)
|Ease of Training|
- He originated in England
- He was developed from the Black and Tan Terrier
- He was bred to hunt rats and vermin
Personality and Behavior
- He's loyal and lively
- He bonds closely with you
- He only barks when he has a reason to
- He's easy to train because he learns commands at an above average rate.
- He sheds quite a bit of hair. You'll find some hair stuck to your clothes, couch and carpets.
Grooming / Maintenance
- His short coat only needs to be brushed occasionally. However, because it sheds you may find yourself brushing it once a week, or more, to minimize the hair in your home (what you remove with a brush doesn't end up on the couch!).
Submit a photo of your Manchester Terrier (Toy)