Miniature Bull Terrier
|Ease of Training|
- He originated in England
- He was created in the 19th century by crossing a Bulldog with a White English Terrier
- He was bred for fighting
Personality and Behavior
- He's muscular, strong and tough
- He's gentle, sweet and loving
- He has a mind of his own and is very independent
- He is very energetic
- He's absolutely fearless and courageous
- He's good with children that treat him with respect
- He likes to play and clown around
- He will chase and attack other pets such as rabbits, guinea pigs, and hamsters
- He can be aggressive with other dogs, he may snap at anytime
- He will not back down from a fight even with a dog much larger in size
- He's not easy to train. You will need patience as he is slower than most to learn obedience commands.
- He sheds quite a bit of hair. You'll find some hair stuck to your clothes, couch and carpets.
Grooming / Maintenance
- His short coat only needs to be brushed occasionally. However, because it sheds you may find yourself brushing it once a week, or more, to minimize the hair in your home (what you remove with a brush doesn't end up on the couch!).
- Bull Terrier