|Ease of Training|
- He originated in Newfoundland
Personality and Behavior
- He's sweet natured and kind
- He's extremely strong
- He's a strong swimmer and likes the water
- He's extremely good with children
- He's got a very deep bark
- He's extremely good with other animals
- He slobbers
- He's easy to train because he learns commands at an above average rate.
- He sheds profusely! You will find a lot of hair in your home - stuck to your couch, carpets and clothes - and to just about everything else. You will be vacuuming regularly.
Grooming / Maintenance
- His medium-length coat only needs to be brushed occasionally. However, because it sheds profusely you may find yourself brushing it a couple of times a week, or even daily, to reduce the hair in your home (what you remove with a brush doesn't end up on the couch!).
Submit a photo of your Newfoundland