|Ease of Training|
- He originated in England
- He was used to hunt vermin on farms and flush game from the den on hunts
Personality and Behavior
- He's fearless, determined, strong-willed, and active
- He can bark quite a lot
- He has a high prey drive for small critters
- He likes to dig holes in the yard
- He's not easy to train. You will need patience as he is slower than most to learn obedience commands.
- He sheds virtually no hair. You'll be hard-pressed to find a hair in your home! (Good for clean-freaks.)
Grooming / Maintenance
- Option 1: Clip his coat short every few months and then it only needs to be brushed occasionally.
- Option 2: Strip his medium-length coat (pluck out the dead hairs) every 6 months and brush it occasionally.
Submit a photo of your Norfolk Terrier