|Ease of Training|
- He originated in England
- His job was to catch and kill vermin on farms
Personality and Behavior
- He's highly spirited, courageous and fearless
- He's very affectionate
- He has a strong prey drive so he can't help but chase small, fleeting animals
- He's loves to dig
- He's easy to train because he learns commands at an above average rate.
- He sheds virtually no hair. You'll be hard-pressed to find a hair in your home! (Good for clean-freaks.)
Grooming / Maintenance
- Option 1: Clip his coat short every few months and then it only needs to be brushed occasionally.
- Option 2: Strip his medium-length coat (pluck out the dead hairs) every 6 months and brush it occasionally.
Submit a photo of your Norwich Terrier