Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever
|Ease of Training|
- His origin is unknown
- He was bred for hunting: to lure and retrieve ducks
Personality and Behavior
- He's affectionate and loving
- He's an excellent family dog
- He's very intelligent
- He's patient and gentle with children
- He's very easy to train. He learns commands very quickly.
- He sheds quite a bit of hair. You'll find some hair stuck to your clothes, couch and carpets.
Grooming / Maintenance
- His medium-length coat only needs to be brushed occasionally. However, because it sheds you may find yourself brushing it once a week, or more, to minimize the hair in your home (what you remove with a brush doesn't end up on the couch!).
Submit a photo of your Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever