|Ease of Training|
- He descended from the Dwarf Spaniel of the 16th century
Personality and Behavior
- He's a happy, friendly dog
- He likes to play outside
- He's highly intelligent
- He's extremely athletic
- He's an alert dog who will raise the alarm if a strangers approaches his home
- He's one of the easiest of all breeds to train because he learns so quickly. (There's only a few of these super-fast learning breeds--and he's one of them!)
- He sheds quite a bit of hair. You'll find some hair stuck to your clothes, couch and carpets.
Grooming / Maintenance
- His medium-length coat only needs to be brushed occasionally. However, because it sheds you may find yourself brushing it once a week, or more, to minimize the hair in your home (what you remove with a brush doesn't end up on the couch!).