Pembroke Welsh Corgi
|Ease of Training|
- He comes from Pembrokeshire, Wales
- He was used a herding dog
Personality and Behavior
- He's friendly and outgoing
- He loves his family dearly
- He may try herd your children, guests, or other pets by nipping and barking due to his natural herding instinct
- He likes to bark
- He's very easy to train. He learns commands very quickly. He's very easy to train. He learns commands very quickly.
- He sheds profusely! You will find a lot of hair in your home - stuck to your couch, carpets and clothes - and to just about everything else. You will be vacuuming regularly.
Grooming / Maintenance
- His short coat only needs to be brushed occasionally. However, because it sheds profusely you may find yourself brushing it a couple of times a week, or even daily, to reduce the hair in your home (what you remove with a brush doesn't end up on the couch!).
- Cardigan Welsh Corgi