|Ease of Training|
- He originated in Ancient Egypt in 3000 B.C.
Personality and Behavior
- He's friendly, active and playful
- He's extremely athletic and a very fast runner
- He will chase after small animals
- He's reserved with strangers
- He's affectionate with his family
- He's easy to train because he learns commands at an above average rate.
- He sheds quite a bit of hair. You'll find some hair stuck to your clothes, couch and carpets.
Grooming / Maintenance
- His short coat only needs to be brushed occasionally. However, because it sheds you may find yourself brushing it once a week, or more, to minimize the hair in your home (what you remove with a brush doesn't end up on the couch!).
Submit a photo of your Pharaoh Hound