Polish Lowland Sheepdog
|Ease of Training|
- He was developed in Poland
- He was bred to protect flocks of sheep from predators
Personality and Behavior
- He's confident and even-tempered
- He's affectionate with the members of his family
- He's wary of strangers
- He can be quite stubborn
- He's fairly easy to train. He learns commands at an average rate.
- He sheds quite a bit of hair. You'll find some hair stuck to your clothes, couch and carpets.
Grooming / Maintenance
- His medium-length coat only needs to be brushed occasionally. However, because it sheds you may find yourself brushing it once a week, or more, to minimize the hair in your home (what you remove with a brush doesn't end up on the couch!).
Submit a photo of your Polish Lowland Sheepdog