|Ease of Training|
- He originated in Pomerania (now Germany and Poland)
Personality and Behavior
- He's friendly, confident, lively, and extroverted
- He thrives on your love and attention and doesn't do well being left alone for long periods of time � he likes it when you're with him
- He will follow you from room to room around the home
- He doesn't need much exercise and stays active indoors which makes him a good apartment dog
- He's highly alert and quick to bark at strangers at your door
- He gets on well with other dogs and pets
- He's a very fast learner
- He's very easy to train. He learns commands very quickly.
- He sheds profusely! You will find a lot of hair in your home - stuck to your couch, carpets and clothes - and to just about everything else. You will be vacuuming regularly.
Grooming / Maintenance
- His medium-length coat only needs to be brushed occasionally. However, because it sheds you may find yourself brushing it once a week, or more, to minimize the hair in your home (what you remove with a brush doesn't end up on the couch!).
Submit a photo of your Pomeranian