|Ease of Training|
- He comes from Hungary
- He was used as a herding dog and to guard the heard from predators
Personality and Behavior
- He's agile and quick on his feet
- He's very friendly and playful
- He retains his very playful puppy-like behavior for just about his whole life
- He's cautious of strangers
- He's protective of his home and family
- He loves his family and bonds closely with it's members
- He may chase and nip at children, other animals, motorbikes, ducks and anything else because of his strong herding instinct
- He's easy to train because he learns commands at an above average rate.
- He sheds virtually no hair. You'll be hard-pressed to find a hair in your home! (Good for clean-freaks.)
Grooming / Maintenance
- He requires daily combing and brushing. And he takes a long time to wash and dry after a bath.