|Ease of Training|
- He originated in Egypt
- He was used to hunt gazelle
Personality and Behavior
- He's independent, reserved and aloof
- He's strong, fast, swift, and possesses lots of stamina
- His strong hunting instinct means he'll chase just about anything that moves
- He has a high pitch howl
- He's fairly easy to train. He learns commands at an average rate.
- He sheds quite a bit of hair. You'll find some hair stuck to your clothes, couch and carpets.
Grooming / Maintenance
- His medium-length coat only needs to be brushed occasionally. However, because it sheds you may find yourself brushing it once a week, or more, to minimize the hair in your home (what you remove with a brush doesn't end up on the couch!).