|Ease of Training|
- He originated in Wales
- He was bred to hunt and go-to-ground after badger, otter, and fox
Personality and Behavior
- He's highly spirited
- He's active indoors and outdoors
- He's not easy to train. You will need patience as he is slower than most to learn obedience commands.
- He sheds virtually no hair. You'll be hard-pressed to find a hair in your home! (Good for clean-freaks.)
Grooming / Maintenance
- Option 1: Clip his coat short every few months and then it only needs to be brushed occasionally.
- Option 2: Clip and scissor his long coat into shape every 6 weeks and then brush it daily to keep it mat and tangle free.