|Ease of Training|
- He originated in Australia
- He was developed from Yorkshire Terriers and Australian Terriers
Personality and Behavior
- He's friendly and happy
- He's very affectionate and likes to be with you all the time
- He may chase and kills smaller creatures that scurry past him
- He's highly alert and will bark to warn you of a stranger near the home; he's an excellent watchdog
- He's easy to train because he learns commands at an above average rate.
- He sheds virtually no hair. You'll be hard-pressed to find a hair in your home! (Good for clean-freaks.)
Grooming / Maintenance
- Option 1: Clip his coat short every few months and then it only needs to be brushed occasionally.
- Option 2: Trim his long coat every 6 weeks and then brush it daily to keep it mat and tangle free.
Submit a photo of your Silky Terrier