|Ease of Training|
- He originated off the West coast of Scotland on the island of Skye
- He was bred to catch and kill vermin and also protect livestock from foxes
Personality and Behavior
- He's fiercely loyal to his family
- He needs lots of attention and love and gives lots back
- He's not easy to train. You will need patience as he is slower than most to learn obedience commands.
- He sheds quite a bit of hair. You'll find some hair stuck to your clothes, couch and carpets.
Grooming / Maintenance
- Option 1: Clip his coat short every few months and then it only needs to be brushed occasionally.
- Option 2: Trim his long coat every 6 weeks and then brush it daily to keep it mat and tangle free.