Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier
|Ease of Training|
- He comes from Ireland
- He was a poor-mans dog used for hunting, herding, and ridding the farm and home of vermin
Personality and Behavior
- He's energetic and playful
- He's less scrappy than most other terriers
- He's very loving and affectionate
- He's fairly easy to train. He learns commands at an average rate.
- He sheds virtually no hair. You'll be hard-pressed to find a hair in your home! (Good for clean-freaks.)
Grooming / Maintenance
- Option 1: Clip his coat short every few months and then it only needs to be brushed occasionally.
- Option 2: Clip and scissor his long coat into shape every 6 weeks and then brush it daily to keep it mat and tangle free.