|Ease of Training|
- He originated in Italy
- He was used as an all-purpose hunting dog
Personality and Behavior
- He energetic and active
- He likes to be with his family
- He's wary of strangers
- He's affectionate and loving with his family
- He likes other dogs and is friendly with them
- He's very patient and gentle with children
- He's not an aggressive dog at all
- He drools and slobbers
- He's fairly easy to train. He learns commands at an average rate.
- He sheds quite a bit of hair. You'll find some hair stuck to your clothes, couch and carpets.
Grooming / Maintenance
- His medium-length coat only needs to be brushed occasionally. However, because it sheds you may find yourself brushing it once a week, or more, to minimize the hair in your home (what you remove with a brush doesn't end up on the couch!).