|Ease of Training|
- He originated in Tibet
- They were prized in Tibetan Monasteries as companions and watch dogs
Personality and Behavior
- He's a confident and friendly dog
- He thrives on your companionship and needs to be with you always
- He can be aloof with strangers
- He likes living in an apartment as he likes to be indoors most of the time
- He likes to sit in high places and keep watch over everything
- He's fairly easy to train. He learns commands at an average rate.
- He sheds quite a bit of hair. You'll find some hair stuck to your clothes, couch and carpets.
Grooming / Maintenance
- His medium-length coat only needs to be brushed occasionally. However, because it sheds you may find yourself brushing it once a week, or more, to minimize the hair in your home (what you remove with a brush doesn't end up on the couch!).