|Ease of Training|
- He comes from Tibet
- He was bred in Monasteries and treasured as a good-luck-charm, companion, watchdog and mascot; he was also used to herd and retrieve
Personality and Behavior
- He's loving and affectionate
- He's highly sensitive to your mood
- He's quite active
- He's reserved around strangers
- He's gentle with children
- He's not easy to train. You will need patience as he is slower than most to learn obedience commands.
- He sheds virtually no hair. You'll be hard-pressed to find a hair in your home! (Good for clean-freaks.)
Grooming / Maintenance
- Option 1: Clip his coat short every few months and then it only needs to be brushed occasionally.
- Option 2: Trim his long coat every 6 weeks and then brush it daily to keep it mat and tangle free.