|Ease of Training|
- He originated in Hungary
- He was used for hunting birds and rabbits
Personality and Behavior
- He thrives on your companionship and is very affectionate
- He'll follow you around like a shadow
- He's a quite dog and rarely barks
- If he isn't getting enough exercise and mental stimulation he can turn destructive and hyperactive
- He loves to swim
- He gentle and kind with children
- He has an excellent nose which may cause him to frequently wander off after interesting smells
- He's very easy to train. He learns commands very quickly.
- He sheds quite a bit of hair. You'll find some hair stuck to your clothes, couch and carpets.
Grooming / Maintenance
- His short coat only needs to be brushed occasionally. However, because it sheds you may find yourself brushing it once a week, or more, to minimize the hair in your home (what you remove with a brush doesn't end up on the couch!).