Welsh Springer Spaniel
|Ease of Training|
- He was used to spring game into a net or into the air
Personality and Behavior
- He's active, loyal, timid, and affectionate
- He's often called a "velcro" dog because he sticks by your side and follows you everywhere and can become quite clingy to you
- He's even-tempered and friendly
- He can be quite stubborn at times
- He's reserved with strangers
- He's polite with other pets
- He's easy to train because he learns commands at an above average rate.
- He sheds quite a bit of hair. You'll find some hair stuck to your clothes, couch and carpets.
Grooming / Maintenance
- His medium-length coat only needs to be brushed occasionally. However, because it sheds you may find yourself brushing it once a week, or more, to minimize the hair in your home (what you remove with a brush doesn't end up on the couch!).