|Ease of Training|
- He originated in Wales
- He was used to hunt badger, fox and otter
Personality and Behavior
- He's friendly, outgoing, spirited and active
- He desires to please you
- He's always looking for action and entertainment
- He loves to dig
- He loves to swim
- He likes strangers and other dogs
- He loves to chase things: including any small creature that runs by
- He can be yappy or destructive if he's bored or left alone for long periods of time
- He's fairly easy to train. He learns commands at an average rate.
- He sheds virtually no hair. You'll be hard-pressed to find a hair in your home! (Good for clean-freaks.)
Grooming / Maintenance
- Option 1: Clip his coat short every few months and then it only needs to be brushed occasionally.
- Option 2: Strip his medium-length coat (pluck out the dead hairs) every 6 months and brush it occasionally.