Wirehaired Pointing Griffon
|Ease of Training|
- His origin is unknown
Personality and Behavior
- He's friendly and devoted to his family
- He likes to swim and play in water
- He's very eager to please you
- He isn't an excitable dog but generally remains calm
- He's fairly easy to train. He learns commands at an average rate.
- He sheds quite a bit of hair. You'll find some hair stuck to your clothes, couch and carpets.
Grooming / Maintenance
- His medium-length coat only needs to be brushed occasionally. However, because it sheds you may find yourself brushing it once a week, or more, to minimize the hair in your home (what you remove with a brush doesn't end up on the couch!).