|Ease of Training|
- He may have originated in France
Personality and Behavior
- He's friendly and reliable
- He's boisterous
- He has a tendency to wander-off after interesting smells
- He bays, instead of barks, and can be very loud
- He's fairly easy to train. He learns commands at an average rate.
- He sheds quite a bit of hair. You'll find some hair stuck to your clothes, couch and carpets.
Grooming / Maintenance
- His medium-length coat only needs to be brushed occasionally. However, because it sheds you may find yourself brushing it once a week, or more, to minimize the hair in your home (what you remove with a brush doesn't end up on the couch!).
Submit a photo of your Otterhound