Smooth Fox Terrier
|Ease of Training|
- He originated in the British Isles
- He was used to destroy vermin on farms and to dig foxes out of their dens
Personality and Behavior
- He's friendly and playful
- He's always active
- He's affectionate with his family
- He loves to dig so keep him away from the rose garden
- He's fairly easy to train. He learns commands at an average rate.
- He sheds quite a bit of hair. You'll find some hair stuck to your clothes, couch and carpets.
Grooming / Maintenance
- His short coat only needs to be brushed occasionally. However, because it sheds you may find yourself brushing it once a week, or more, to minimize the hair in your home (what you remove with a brush doesn't end up on the couch!).
- Wire Fox Terrier